Indivio helps you quickly review the customized variations of your dynamic template using thumbnails.
Thumbnails appear in your Template details:
Thumbnails help you preview data-driven variations:
During the design process, you need to specify which frames you want to use for previewing your template by creating a special layer, labeled orange, with markers for previews.
To specify preview markers:
- Add a new layer (can be null) and change the layer label color to orange
- Move the Current Time Indicator to the desired time
- Add a marker by using the menu Layer > Add Marker. A new marker will appear on the layer.
- Double-click the marker and change the comment to a number that reflects the order of the thumbnail e.g. 0, 1, 2, 3… etc.
- Repeat for each desired thumbnail
- Ensure that all green dynamic layers have at least one marker covering it on the timeline
Please keep in mind that every dynamic layer labeled green must be covered by at least one thumbnail marker.
If the system detects that a dynamic layer is not covered by a marker, onboarding will fail. This is to ensure all dynamic elements can be QA’d prior to publishing.