Indivio makes it easy for marketers to customize ads to be more relevant and improve performance quickly with creative testing and insights.
Marketers use Indivio to:
- Improve campaign performance with relevant creative tailored for each audience
- Increase content velocity with creative refreshes without burdening creative teams
- Automatically create and optimize customized video campaigns across formats
- Enhance natively supported ads capabilities with smart automation
- Leverage on-brand templates designed with industry-standard Adobe After Effects
- Generate creative data from campaign performance to inform insights and optimization
How Indivio Works for Marketers:
Indivio provides the workflow automation and rendering infrastructure for creating personalized campaigns using Templates, Feeds and ads created with the native Facebook Ads Manager.
Templates can be set up by your Creative team using Indivio’s support for industry-standard Adobe After Effects. Templates support dynamic text, images, video clips, color, and audio driven from feed data. See Intro to Indivio for Designers
Feeds can be set up from sources such as flat files, URLs via https / ftp / sftp, or product sets from a FB catalog. Feeds contain the targeting and content variations for each audience and may be made up of products, locations, or other audience targeting as well as contain the text, images, video clips, or other content to be dynamically replaced in the template. Feeds can be enhanced to dynamically pull in unique selling propositions from landing pages including prices, reviews, testimonials, and more.
Personalized Campaigns start with an ad created in the native Facebook Ads Manager. This is used as a “boilerplate” during the create campaign workflow, where you will be able to specify how you want the rows to drive targeting. Indivio then renders the personalized creatives, syncs them to facebook, and then automatically updates or creates the relevant ad structures via direct integration with the Facebook Marketing API.
- Create a Facebook Dynamic Video Ads Campaign
- Create a Facebook Geo-localized Conversions Campaign (Ad Sets)
- Create Media (Images and Videos) From Feed