Indivio enables you to create your own high-quality, on-brand template with industry-standard Adobe After Effects.
Indivio currently supports Adobe After Effects CC 2018 (15.x) and later.
There are 3 steps needed to prepare a project for onboarding:
To ensure successful onboarding, please also review the Template Checklist.
1. Collecting files in After Effects
Collecting files ensures that all dependencies such as linked images and video footages are pulled together into a transferrable folder together with the project design file (.aep).
- Navigate to File > Dependencies > Collect Files...
- Leave the settings and click Collect…
- Specify the destination folder where you want After Effects to
2. Save .aep project down to CC 2018 (15.x)
If you are already using CC 2018, you can skip this step.
If you are using CC 2019, please save your project down to CC 2018 (15.x) and put the new .aep file in the same folder as your collected files.
- Navigate to File > Save As > Save a Copy As CC (15.x)…
- Save the file into the same subfolder where the project files are collected (so you will have both a CC 2018 .aep file with your other files in the same folder)
3. Zip collected files
Zipping the files makes it easier to upload your project.
- Open the directory
- On a Mac, select all the files in the folder (should be aep files and a footages directory) right-click and select “Compress files” and give the archive zip file a name. On a Windows machine, select the files and right-click “Send to” and then select “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- This is the project zip file that will be onboarded to create a new Template
See Template Onboarding (link).