Indivio enables you to create your own high-quality, on-brand template with industry-standard Adobe After Effects.
You will need to have Adobe After Effect CC 2018 installed in order to prepare a template project for onboarding to Indivio. We are working to alleviate this as a requirement.
There are 3 steps needed to prepare a project for onboarding:
- Collect Files in CC 2018
- Save down to CC 2013
- Zip collected files
To ensure successful onboarding, please also review the Template Checklist.
1. Collecting files in CC 2018
Collecting files ensures that all dependencies such as linked images and video footages are pulled together into a transferrable folder together with the project design file (.aep).
- Navigate to File > Dependencies > Collect Files...
- Leave the settings and click Collect…
- Specify the destination folder where you want After Effects to
2. Save project down to 2013
Saving the project file down to CC 2013 is currently a requirement for using Indivio. We are actively working to alleviate this as a requirement.
- Navigate to File > Save a Copy As CC (13)…
- Save the file into the same subfolder where the project files are collected (so you will have both a CC 2018 aep file and a CC 2013 aep file in the same folder)
3. Zip collected files
Zipping the files makes it easier to upload as a single bundle.
- Open the directory
- On a Mac, select all the files in the folder (should be aep files and a footages directory) right-click and select “Compress files” and give the archive zip file a name. On a Windows machine, select the files and right-click “Send to” and then select “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- This is the project zip file that will be onboarded to create a new Template
See Template Onboarding (link).
- Template onboarding
- Template checklist