To create variations of media - images or videos - you need to first have a dynamic template and feed set up on Indivio.
To create videos from a feed:
- From the Feeds Page (new window), select the rows you want to use to create variations. You can select multiple rows across pages or all rows. Click on the “Create Videos” button.
- Select a template. Currently, the system only supports selecting a single template.
- Maps the template design fields to the feed columns. This tells the system which values you want to replace in the template. You can see a preview of the value to the right of the feed column. The system will automatically try to match the template design fields to feed columns with the same name.
- Review the setup and give your project a name (this name will show up in video collections so you can find your videos later). Click Next to begin rendering your project.
- You can view the real-time progress of your renders by clicking the “View Progress” link or you can check the task history to see when the videos are done.
- Create Template
- Create Feed
- Video Collections
- See Task History