This preset will create your star filled reviews. The preset is useful when you need an animated or static starred reviews.
TIP: Before applying the preset make sure you are at the start of the timeline for the keyframes to be applied correctly. You can adjust the keyframes to your liking or delete them if you wish to not have animation.
Star Illustrator file (you can use your own stars, this is an optional file for you):
Preset: "Starred Reviews"
To Apply Starred Reviews Preset:
- In a new composition, import your stars into your after effects project. You can import as many stars as you wish, we suggest you use a photoshop or an Illustrator file.
- Bring your stars file into a new composition.
- Then duplicate your stars.
- On the bottom stars layer you will want to apply a fill effect. You can find that by searching in your effects and presets panel.
- Then go to your effects and presets panel and locate the Indivio folder. Find the folder called Animation presets and drag the preset called starred reviews on to the stars layer.
The preset has the animation keyframes which you can change to your needs. For example if you wish to control the speed of the animation or you can remove the keyframes to have the stars staic.
You can control the color with the fill effect on both stars layers. The Linear Wipe can be controlled as well. The Linear Wipe Transition Completion is how far the star fill is filled. The angle of the Linear Wipe is set to 90 degrees so the line animates vertically.